Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thoughts & Prayers.....


My heart is breaking for the Stoney Garland family. Rodney, Stoney's brother, and I have been friends for a long time. Please pray for Rodney and his Mom, Debbie or "Duck"(her nickname that I always call her by). Stoney passed away peacefully, but I know the family will be dealing with this tremendous loss .Debbie devoted herself full time to caring for Stoney and my heart just aches for her.... Stoney always had a joke for me everytime I saw him and a smile on his face..God bless all of you!

3 comments:

Kerry Kern said...

I hate that. That is so sad I am sorry for you and their whole family..

Britta said...

I heard this on SportsTalk yesterday. Yes, tragic, but he is in a better place now.

Jennifer Adling said...

I meant to talk to you about this today and I completely forgot! this is so sad!