Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I've been tagged by another cybersister....

1. What is your favorite word? Really?
2. What is your least favorite word? no
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? my kids
4. What turns you off? unreliable people
5. What is your favorite curse word? I have a few
6. What sound or noise do you love? my kids laughing
7. What sound or noise do you hate? dogs continuously barking
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? always wanted to be a Veterinarian
9. What profession would you not like to do? Anything with numbers(ditto Britta)
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gate? You made it!!!

2 comments:

Britta said...

SO hate the dogs barking! I have dogs in my neighborhood like this!

Kerry Kern said...

I agree with all of those! Good ones Kendra